De Longhi Nespresso Yummmmm

Easy! Friendly! Tasty!  And I like it in the Siren Red (hearts and more hearts)
The Linizio Lungo is thusfar my favorite.  I enjoy my coffee when it is about a medium strength, too strong will have be dancing on the ceilings.  The Linizo Lungo is a rich pure Arabica, and there is a hint of sweetness in it.
Brilliant to start off your morning with a Linizio Lungo, its smooth and rich taste just gives you that happy feeling.  Personally, I also enjoy it as my after dinner coffee, where I I can snuggle into my chair, with my favorite blankie and a book, and end off my day with comfort and yummy aromas.
It gets a five out of five star from me.  Try it and see what you think.
And so, to end off, I will say…….. “A day without coffee is…….just kidding, I have no idea!!!!!”

#Nespresso #Delonghi @beansnblends #beansnblends

No comments:

Post a Comment